Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
4328 State Route 19, Silver Springs, NY 14550
Phone (585)786-8955 Fax (585)786-3297
Devin Blue - Superintendent
1. Permit applicants will supply their own pipe - either corrugated polyethylene or metal suitable for highway use.
---- PLEASE NOTE: Wyoming County does not install the driveway pipe(s). ----
2. Pipe cannot be water heaters or boiler pipes or anything substandard.
3. Pipes must have at least 12" of coverage over them whenever possible to prevent crushing of pipe. If the existing ditch is not deep enough when it is checked out by pipe foreman, then the permit applicant will be notified and the County will clean out the ditch before installation to accommodate the pipe.
4. All pipes must have end sections.
5. If more than 20 feet of pipe is used for installation, all connections must have proper banding and shall not be laid end to end.
6. Pipes must have suitable back-fill material (gravel, crushed stone, etc.) and should be put in and tamped in the proper manner.
7. Please allow a minimum of two (2) weeks for information to be checked and approved.
8. Please stake proposed driveway location or clearly mark in some way.
9. Be sure to submit application for review using the 'SUBMIT' button or the 'SUBMIT AND PRINT' button at the end of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field