Victim Resources

Victim Resources:

Orders of Protection:

If you wish to have a current OP modified, please send a letter by mail or email stating why you would want the modification.  Just because a request is sent does not mean that the order will be modified.

-If you wish to get an order of protection and do not have one in place, please contact our office directly.

Basic steps in the court process

Commonly asked questions about the criminal justice process