You Can Control Your Asthma
Using what you know about managing your asthma can give you control over this chronic disease. When you control your asthma, you will breathe easier, be as active as you would like, sleep well, stay out of the hospital, and be free from coughing and wheezing. To learn more about how you can control your asthma, visit CDC's asthma site.
Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Shell Eggs
- On April 16, 2018, Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. voluntarily recalled eggs purchased from Rose Acre Farms and produced at the Hyde County, North Carolina facility.
- Consumers, restaurants, and retailers should not eat, serve, or sell recalled eggs produced by Rose Acre Farms’ Hyde County farm. These eggs were sold under multiple brand names, including Coburn Farms, Country Daybreak, Food Lion, Glenview, Great Value, Nelms, Publix, Sunshine Farms, and Sunups. Check for eggs with plant number P-1065 and a Julian date between 011 and 102, or plant number P-1359D and Julian date 048A or 049A with Best By dates of APR 02 and APR 03. Read more.
Information obtained from CDC
National Women's Health Week: May 13th - 19th 2018
National Women’s Health Week starts each year on Mother’s Day to encourage women to make their health a priority. Take these steps to live a safer and healthier life!
- *Get Recommended Screenings and Preventive Care
- *Get Moving
- *Enjoy Healthy Foods
- *Prioritize Mental Health
- *Practice Healthy Behavior
It's never too early or late to work toward being your healthiest you! This National Women's Health Week, we want to help you take control of your health.
Wyoming County Child Safety Seat Program
Sponsored by: Wyoming County Health Department in collaboration with Wyoming County Sheriff’s Department
Monthly Car Seat Fitting Station
Warsaw Fire Hall
East Buffalo Street Warsaw, NY
Second Tuesday of each month
call for an appointment and details*
*replacement seats free of charge to those with financial need
No Health Insurance?
The Cancer Services Program of
Livingston and WyomingCounties
FREE breast, cervical and colon
cancer screenings to uninsured and
underinsured men & women!
Cancerscreenings include: • FIT Kit
• Mammogram • Clinical Breast Exam• Pap Test
• Colonoscopy (for increased orhigh risk men and women)
Cancer Screenings Saves Lives!
Health Insurance Enrollment
You may be eligible to apply for health care coverage if your income falls below the 200% federal poverty level or if you have a qualifying event such as loss of health insurance, divorce death etc. Call Wyoming County Health Department (585) 786-8890 and speak with one of our Certified Navigators for more information or if you need to renew your Medicaid, Child Health Plus or Essential Plan. Read More….
Pay Your Environmental Health Related Fees & Invoices Online
In addition to paying your Environmental Health related charges by check, you now have the option to pay online with a credit or debit card using GovPayNet. For this service a small processing fee will be added to your transaction. If you would like more information please review GovPayNet Fee Schedule and GovPayNet Terms of Service prior to paying.